Sadism Sadism

Made me smile :)

Very good flash! I thought I'd watch your flash after reading your topic in the bbs :p And i don't regret it either! Unique style, unique style deaths, unique a lot of things. Isnt the critter kyooooot! Keep it up. And make another flash dammit!

allemansing responds:

oh gee thx :D
but wait what topic :/ i dont remember making a topic about this game :/ send me a pm would ya?

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

What..

An awesome game. You couldn't have done it any better. With the music coinciding with the background, makes a very unique style! I love it. Maybe some powerups as you go through, but i didnt get very far, they may have been powerups i dont know, but if there werent add some too make it better. Keep it up!

Choose His Death Choose His Death

Not Bad

Really good potential. I like the graphics and the smoothness of the flash, and also the style. You could include more options, and definately put some sound in. Good Work.

Stickman Prison Stickman Prison

thats not original

This has been done before

FuB4r responds:

ok wot eva....

NG tutorial 1.01 NG tutorial 1.01

Not bad

Not bad, many of these movies have been done, and this one is a good one... however, u need to sort out your buttons on the main menu, it gets annoying having to constantly click on the letters (as you cant access the button by click between the letters)

maxc16 responds:

Thanks for the kind review. I will fix the buttons in an updated version by making graphics in photoshop. Cheers mate.

Scarface (game) Scarface (game)

LMAO

Omg thats a classic

Betty Flashes! Betty Flashes!

Betty Flashes

She flashes! what more is there to say... can provide hours of entertainment

Closing Time Closing Time

was ok, but music and gameplay gets repetitive