Look up at the sky Look up at the sky

Relaxing

Very different, but hypnotic. Reminds me of some mega acid trip.

Would you rather... Would you rather...

Really good.

That was really good. Good use of sprite work, with the animals and the main characters. And the storyline was one in a million! Very good. It was amusing and funny.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Absoloutley

Amazing. Make another flash now >=)

Sadism Sadism

Made me smile :)

Very good flash! I thought I'd watch your flash after reading your topic in the bbs :p And i don't regret it either! Unique style, unique style deaths, unique a lot of things. Isnt the critter kyooooot! Keep it up. And make another flash dammit!

allemansing responds:

oh gee thx :D
but wait what topic :/ i dont remember making a topic about this game :/ send me a pm would ya?

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

What..

An awesome game. You couldn't have done it any better. With the music coinciding with the background, makes a very unique style! I love it. Maybe some powerups as you go through, but i didnt get very far, they may have been powerups i dont know, but if there werent add some too make it better. Keep it up!

Choose His Death Choose His Death

Not Bad

Really good potential. I like the graphics and the smoothness of the flash, and also the style. You could include more options, and definately put some sound in. Good Work.

Tombstone Newscast (1) Tombstone Newscast (1)

haha that laugh ^^

Gianni responds:

News without laughter is like an evening without scotch.

Nonexistent, most likely, and worthless if it exists.

At6 - Fetti (trap) At6 - Fetti (trap)

Absolute banger! Anything with an 808 generally makes me cum

Vintage Raw Vintage Raw

Deserves recognition.

Bass is nice, and the track flows well. Sound design is really nice too, I just think you lack a bit of high end in the mix. A couple of layers would fix that!

Stapless responds:

cheers :) been experimenting with alot of stuff lately well mostly 100% of the time haha... but happy that you enjoyed it! thanks for your input and advice. :P

Two Halves of the Same Kind Two Halves of the Same Kind